Kale is known as a nutritious vegetable. The really nice thing about kale in salads is that it doesn’t get soft and soggy but stays crispy in the fridge for up to 2 days.
This salad is super tasty, healthy and will help you burn fat thanks to the almighty kale and lemon olive oil dressing.
Without any further ado, let’s make this dish together!
GREEK SALAD INGREDIENTS
- 1 large bunch about 10 ounces or 3-4 cups kale leaves, finely chopped
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 1 cucumber seeded and diced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
LEMON DRESSING INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 cup Green Diamond extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon Olympias dried Greek oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make the dressing: In a small to medium mixing bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Whisk until combined.
- To make the salad: Combine all the chopped ingredients in a large bowl, pour dressing over salad, and mix. Sprinkle with extra feta cheese before serving.
- Prepared and dressed salad can be stored in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
Source: Gimme Delicious