Tomato and Kalamata olive paste Bruschetta brings you a tasty combination of sweet roasted tomatoes, tangy Kalamata olive paste, fragrant fresh basil and rosemary and creamy feta cheese. It is also very easy to make with only 5 steps below!
- 2 cup multi-colored heirloom baby tomatoes cherry tomatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup kalamata olives, pitted and quartered
- ¼ cup feta, diced
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 small loaf artisan bread, sliced
- Kosher salt & ground black pepper
- Kalamata olive paste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss tomatoes in 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil to coat. Arrange tomatoes on a baking sheet and sprinkle with kosher salt. Roast for 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine olives, feta, basil, rosemary, tomatoes, 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Fold ingredients together until combined.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cut sliced bread in half. Drizzle skillet with approx. 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil. Add bread, brown each side until lightly toasted. Arrange bread on a serving platter, top with tomato and Kalamata olive paste and serve.
Source: Good Thyme Kitchen