Thirty minutes and five ingredients are all you need to get this fresh-flavored lamb dish on the dinner table. Nestle an oregano sprig under each serving for a lively garnish. A side of orzo pilaf rounds out the menu. That’s all it takes to make the most authentic Oregano Lamb Chops.
This dish will be perfect for you to cook for your family at a family gathering or on a special occasion.
4 servings (serving size: 2 chops)
Ingredients for Oregano Lamb Chops
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 (4-ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Step 1
Combine lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, and garlic in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add lamb to bag, turning to coat. Seal and marinate at room temperature 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Step 2
Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Remove lamb from marinade; discard marinade. Sprinkle lamb evenly with salt and pepper. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add lamb to pan, and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Step 3
Orzo pilaf: Combine 2 cups cooked orzo, 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese, 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion, 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot, 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper; toss well to coat.
- You can enjoy this dish with a bowl of Greek salad.
– Add 1: No. 5, Alley 24, Lane 173, Hoàng Hoa Thám Street, Ba Đình District, Hà Nội
– Add 2: No. 2 Xuân Diệu Street, Quảng An Ward, Tây Hồ District, Hà Nội
– Add 3: No. 42 Giang Văn Minh Street, Ba Đình District, Hà Nội
– HCM city: No. 165 Nguyễn Công Trứ Street, Nguyễn Thái Bình Ward, Quận 1 District, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 0936151116 – 0936487828