Steak and Rosemary are a perfect pair that you would love unconditionally. This dish might sound fancy but is really easy to cook, especially when you follow Hanoli’s recipe.
If you are a beginner at cooking, yet you want to impress your friends, family or you mate with a flavourful dish, rosemary garlic Steak would be the one.
First, let’s look at some ingredients:
- Steak: Of course this is the star so buy the best you can afford, always.
- Rosemary: Fresh is better, but in a hurry, you can use Olympias Dried Rosemary
Moving on to our main part – cooking the meat
- Rub the steak with Olympias Dried Rosemary, garlic, and salt mixture.
- Melt the butter: Do so on a medium/high heat and add the steak when it foams.
- Cook both sides of the steak, you can cook it to your liking (rare/medium rare/well-cooked)
- Take the steak from the pan and let rest for 4-5 minutes before cutting.
- Season the steak with pepper