Greek kale salad is an easy-to-make and healthy dish. Kale is known as a nutritious vegetable. The really nice thing about kale in salads is that it doesn’t get soft and soggy but stays crispy in the fridge for up to 2 days. This salad is super tasty, healthy, and will help you burn fat thanks to the almighty kale and lemon olive oil dressing. Without any further ado, let’s make this dish together!
GREEK SALAD INGREDIENTS
- 1 large bunch about 10 ounces or 3-4 cups kale leaves, finely chopped
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 1 cucumber seeded and diced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
LEMON DRESSING INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 cup Green Diamond extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon Olympias dried Greek oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make the dressing: In a small to medium mixing bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Whisk until combined.
- To make the salad: Combine all the chopped ingredients in a large bowl, pour dressing over salad, and mix. Sprinkle with extra feta cheese before serving.
- Prepared and dressed salad can be stored in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
Source: Gimme Delicious
We hope that through this article, you can know how to make Greek kale salad in the easiest way! In need of buying high-quality Greek products, check out the Hanoli through the information below!
– Add 1: No. 5, Alley 24, Lane 173, Hoàng Hoa Thám Street, Ba Đình District, Hà Nội
– Add 2: No. 2 Xuân Diệu Street, Quảng An Ward, Tây Hồ District, Hà Nội
– Add 3: No. 42 Giang Văn Minh Street, Ba Đình District, Hà Nội
– HCM city: No. 165 Nguyễn Công Trứ Street, Nguyễn Thái Bình Ward, Quận 1 District, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 0936151116 – 0936487828