This pasta is an easy-to-make and flavorful dish. It has just a few ingredients and takes only 15 minutes to cook. The crispy breadcrumb topping even makes it a more tasty and interesting dinner. You can reach for this Kalamata Olive Paste Spaghetti with Crispy Breadcrumbs recipe when you need something quick, yet tasty to eat at home.
Without any further ado, here is the step-by-step instruction.
Firstly, let’s have a look at the ingredient list we will need in making this delicious dish.
- 1 (12 oz.) Box Gluten-Free Spaghetti*
- Olympias Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Seasoned Gluten-Free Breadcrumbs
- ½ Cup Kalamata Olive Paste
- ¾ Cup Freshly Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, plus more for topping
- ½ Cup Chopped Flat-Leaf Parsley, divided (for serveing and decoration)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper (for seasoning)
Moving on to how to make Kalamata Olive Paste Spaghetti with Crispy Breadcrumbs
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Season the water generously with salt and then add in the pasta. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions, subtracting 1 minute from the recommended cooking time. Reserve 1 cup of the pasta water before draining the pasta.
While your pasta is cooking, heat a few drizzles of Olympias Extra Virgin olive oil in a small pan over medium heat. Stir in the breadcrumbs and toast them until golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.
Add the drained pasta back into the pot and add the Kalamata Olive Paste, and ½ cup of the pasta water. Toss well to combine, adding additional pasta water if needed. Add in the cheese and ½ of the parsley. Season the pasta well with black pepper.
Pile the pasta onto serving plates and top each with cheese, parsley, and breadcrumbs. Finish each with a drizzle of Olympias Extra Virgin olive oil and dig in!
A friendly note: If you aren’t gluten-free, you can use regular pasta and breadcrumbs. Wheat pasta usually comes in 16 oz. boxes, but you don’t have to worry about cutting it down to make this. Make the whole box and you’ll probably need to add more pasta water. It’s not necessary to increase the other ingredients. Extra cheese wouldn’t hurt though!
Source: Fashionable Foods
Where to buy the authentic olives product in Vietnam?
Have been established for more than 10 years and served a lot of customers, Hanoli JSC is the most trusted seller when it comes to Greek Olives products such as olives and extra virgin oil. We are really honor to receive many national awards for superior products’ quality, such as Vietnam Top Brands in 2015, 2016 and 2020. You can easily shop our products at our physical stores, supermarkets and online.
– Add 1: No. 5, Alley 24, Lane 173, Hoàng Hoa Thám Street, Ba Đình District, Hà Nội
– Add 2: No. 2 Xuân Diệu Street, Quảng An Ward, Tây Hồ District, Hà Nội
– Add 3: No. 42 Giang Văn Minh Street, Ba Đình District, Hà Nội
– HCM city: No. 165 Nguyễn Công Trứ Street, Nguyễn Thái Bình Ward, Quận 1 District, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 0936151116 – 0936487828