Are you looking for an easy dinner with olives to make at home? Let us suggest you a flavorful recipe. This 30-minute “One Pan Greek Chicken with Olives” recipe is not only quick and simple but also full of healthy ingredients.
Chicken thighs are cooked with olives, tomatoes, artichokes, and lemon in this recipe, bringing amazing Mediterranean flavors into just one pan.
Sounds great? Without any further ado, let’s get started!
Firstly, there are some ingredients that you need to prepare. You can find them easily at the supermarket and some you can buy at Hanoli’s physical and online stores.
- 4-5 chicken thighs (about 1 lb. total)
- 2 teaspoons Olympias dried Oregano (you can substitute with the fresh ones due to your preference)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- kosher salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons Olympias Extra Virgin Olive Oil (remember to use extra virgin olive oil, since it is the healthiest and brings the best taste to your dish)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounces Olympias pitted Kalamata black olives
- 2 roma or on-the-vine tomatoes (diced)
- 4 artichoke hearts (coarsely chopped)
- Parsley and additional lemon wedges (for serving)
When you have all ingredients at your kitchen, then, it is time to jump into the detail constructions to make this dish. Do not worry, it is really simple to follow and everyone can make it, even when they are not-good-at-cooking.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken thighs evenly with the oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Warm extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet, preferably one with a lid, set over medium heat. When the oil is hot, place chicken in the skillet. Cook for 3-4 minutes, then flip and cook for 3 minutes more, just until the pieces are browned on each side.
- Add chicken broth and lemon juice to the skillet, then spoon the Olympias pitted Kalamata black olives, tomatoes, and artichoke hearts around the pieces of chicken.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, for about 10 minutes, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. It can be served with fresh parsley and additional lemon wedges.
Now, enjoy your meal in happiness and satisfaction!
calories: 413kcal, carbohydrates: 6g, protein: 20g, fat: 34g, saturated fat: 7g, cholesterol: 111mg, sodium: 703mg, potassium: 364mg, fiber: 3g, sugar: 2g, vitamin a: 905iu, vitamin c: 14mg, calcium: 51mg, iron: 2mg
Source: Nourish and Fete
If you do follow our instruction to cook this dish, feel free to send us the pictures of your meal. Or, If you have any better recipes, please share with us and other viewers.
More information, please visit us
– Add 1: No. 5, Alley 24, Lane 173, Hoàng Hoa Thám Street, Ba Đình District, Hà Nội
– Add 2: No. 2 Xuân Diệu Street, Quảng An Ward, Tây Hồ District, Hà Nội
– Add 3: No. 42 Giang Văn Minh Street, Ba Đình District, Hà Nội
– Ho Chi Minh city: No. 165 Nguyễn Công Trứ Street, Nguyễn Thái Bình Ward, Quận 1 District, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 0936151116 – 0936487828