Are you and your family hungry for a tasty and healthy dish? If so, try pasta with Kalamata olives! Let Hanoli show you how to make this easy-to-make and delicious dish!
Serving: This recipe is meant to make for 6 servings.
- 2 1/2 pounds cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 pound farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
- 1/2 cup halved pitted Kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives
- 1/4 cup drained capers
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Position rack in center of the oven and preheat to 375°F. Combine tomatoes, oil, garlic, vinegar, and crushed red pepper in a 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Roast until tomatoes are tender and juicy, stirring occasionally, about 45 minutes. Stir in oregano. (Can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature.)
Cook pasta with Kalamata olives
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain. Return to pot. Add tomato mixture, olives, and capers. Stir over medium heat until heated through, about 2 minutes. Add feta and stir until melted and creamy, about 2 minutes. Divide pasta among 6 plates; sprinkle with pine nuts and serve.
(Source: Bon Apétit)
All done! We hope that you enjoy your dish to the fullest. But before that, check out Hanoli to buy your fresh and tasty Kalamata olives, totally imported from Greece!
For more information:
– Add 1: No. 5, Alley 24, Lane 173, Hoàng Hoa Thám Street, Ba Đình District, Hà Nội
– Add 2: No. 2 Xuân Diệu Street, Quảng An Ward, Tây Hồ District, Hà Nội
– Add 3: No. 42 Giang Văn Minh Street, Ba Đình District, Hà Nội
– HCM city: No. 165 Nguyễn Công Trứ Street, Nguyễn Thái Bình Ward, Quận 1 District, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 0936151116 – 0936487828