This dish would be suitable for you to share with your friends in a meeting-up, having it as a snack in the break of the playtime is perfect. You can also make it to serve your family. Making Pepperoni Pizza Spread with olives does not require anything sophisticated, basically you will need need cheese, some olives, bread and pepperoni.
Many of us would love to eat flavorful dish such as a pizza with lots of cheese. Additionally, have you ever felt like eating what we make ourselves is much better than buying it out to eat? Yet, for some reasons you end up ordering food instead of cooking at home. Because of your laziness and not everyone was born to be good at cooking and is afraid of messing everything up. But, today we will introduce a very delicious, healthy and easy-to-make pizza recipe for you to cook at home.
Without any further ado, let’s get right into the detail recipe.
Of course, ingredients play an important of the recipe so you need to grab everything below.
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 can (6 ounces) ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- Crackers, breadsticks and/or French bread
Once you have everything in your kitchen, let’s move to the instruction. You can follow all the steps and modify if necessary since cooking is fun and you can play around with the recipe.
Instruction to make Pepperoni Pizza Spread with Olives
Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Transfer to an 11×7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly and lightly browned. Serve with crackers, breadsticks and/or French bread.
2 tablespoons: 88 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 232mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Sum up: if you have a jar of olives and some leftover food in the fridge and you have no idea how to use them up, this delicious olive recipe would work effectively to free up the fridge space immediately.
Source: Taste of home
Where to buy the authentic olives product in Vietnam?
Have been established for more than 10 years and served a lot of customers, Hanoli JSC is the most trusted seller when it comes to Greek Olives products such as olives and extra virgin olive oil. We are really honor to receive many national awards for superior products’ quality, such as Vietnam Top Brands in 2015, 2016 and 2020. You can easily shop our products at our physical stores, supermarkets and online via Shopee, Lazada and our website.
– Add 1: No. 5, Alley 24, Lane 173, Hoàng Hoa Thám Street, Ba Đình District, Hà Nội
– Add 2: No. 2 Xuân Diệu Street, Quảng An Ward, Tây Hồ District, Hà Nội
– Add 3: No. 42 Giang Văn Minh Street, Ba Đình District, Hà Nội
– HCM city: No. 165 Nguyễn Công Trứ Street, Nguyễn Thái Bình Ward, Quận 1 District, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 0936151116 – 0936487828